Art Boundaries Unlimited (ABU) is an organization that exists to foster cross cultural and multi-national linkages through the arts. Art Boundaries Unlimited Board and Staff are a diverse collective of professionals committed to the international exchange of art and artists.
The specific goals and purposes of ABU are to present and produce cross-cultural arts projects that promote national and international linkages. The organization has an international reach and activities take place in a variety of locales.
Specific organizational objectives are:
- To sponsor lectures, workshops, and programming by national and international artists
- To promote cultural touring and outreach programs for local, national, and international communities
- To publish books and/or journals about international arts projects and experiences
- To maintain a strong presence on the Internet and within communications media.
- To maintain the fiscal responsibility and administrative stability of the organization
Art Boundaries Unlimited is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization.
To find out more about Art Boundaries or to join us an artist or collaborating organisation, follow us on Facebook and sign up to our email list at
firstname.lastname@example.org subject line Email List or contact:
Executive DirectorArt Boundaries Unlimited, Inc.
John R. Diehl, Jr.
Vice PresidentArt Boundaries Unlimited, Inc.